Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy re-energizes damaged cells by inducing electrical changes within the cell that restore it to it’s normal healthy state. Because of this, cellular metabolism is boosted, blood cells are regenerated, circulation is improved and oxygen carrying capacity is increased. Ultimately, the immune system becomes healthier, the nervous system relaxes, bones and joints become stronger and vital organs such as the liver, kidneys and colon are able to rid themselves of impurities thus detoxifying the body. Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy can reduce pain and improve the quality of your life by allowing your body to function as it was designed to do. The general benefits are
- Helps to support healing of damaged and inflamed tissues
- Helps to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Increases circulation and cellular levels of oxygen
- Aids in supporting general muscular and nervous system health and function
- Stimulates the body’s natural healing processes
- What does a treatment with pulsed electromagnetic frequency (PEMF) feel like and is it painful?
- Is PEMF therapy part of chiropractic or acupuncture therapy?
- How long does a treatment session last?
- Are PEMF treatments safe and are there any contraindications?
- Can more than one area of the body be treated during one session?
- Do I wear my clothes during the treatment?
- How many treatment sessions are needed to offer benefits (pain relief, increased healing, etc.)?